The Control Panel page is used to configure a number of thin client resources and features as described below.
Control Panel is a tab of the Configuration Settings window (see Configuration Settings for more information and for how to access its window).
Depending on the thin client model and on the available features some icons will not be displayed.
The list of features currently supported is:
- Citrix Receiver Options (I9010 model)
- Multimedia Codecs (I9010 model)
- Webcam (I9010 model)
- VMware View Options (I9020 model)
- Microsoft RDS Options (I9030 model)
- Imprivata OneSign Agent
- PCSC Server
- Remote Assistance
- Sound Configuration
- Date and Time
- OpenVPN Client
- Port Based Authentication
- SNMP Agent